What happens when a truck driver picks up a loaded trailer, but has no idea what’s really inside? Tony, Grammy, and Emmy award winner Cynthia Erivo journeys down a dark and lonely highway in this original scripted thriller from Qcode and creator Dan Blank. With immersive audio techniques that create a dimensional listening experience, the audience is strongly advised to use caution, wear headphones if possible, and listen... carefully.
If you’re a fan of the show check out our CARRIER store where you can find custom artwork, t-shits, hoodies, hats and more !
1. Backhaul - Raylene finds herself stranded at a truck stop without a paying gig to get her home, until she discovers potential work outside the system.
2. Bolt Seal - Raylene picks up her cargo, yet remains wary about what she might really be transporting.
3. Ground Pressure - Troubling issues with the trailer convince Raylene she’s hauling more than just produce.
4. The Tail - Raylene prepares to abandon her cargo, when she realizes she is not alone on the road.
5. Road Blocks - Faced with mounting stakes and pressure from warring factions, Raylene must decide who she can trust.
6. Breakdown - Fighting for survival, Raylene battles internal demons while grappling with external forces.
7. Hammer Down - Battered and broken, Raylene strains to reach the end of the road, and finally learns what’s in the trailer.
Follow Carrier on Instagram and Twitter @carrierstory
Please take our Audience Survey! It helps us learn more about making the shows you want. Thanks!